These flowers, including roses, daisies, poppies and sunflowers, can be printed out and used in various craft activities. Click on the small flowers to see a larger version. If you are going to use the flowers on another website, please send a link back to this site as acknowledgement, although some restrictions apply.
Some ideas include:
- Greeting cards
- Party invitations
- They can be printed on stiff card or transparent paper and a stem made from wire or pipecleaners
- Flower decoupage
- As a texture in 3D modelling (Lightwave, 3D Studio, Blender etc)
- They can be used to decorate websites
- As forum avatars (scaled to size of course)
- Printed or photocopied onto transparent paper, the flowers can be hung as a mobile or stuck to the glass of a window.