- for parents
- my account
Printable kid's crafts - flowers
These flowers, including roses, daisies, poppies and sunflowers, can be printed out and used in various craft activities. Click on the small flowers to see a larger version. If you are going to use the flowers on another website, please send a link back to this site as acknowledgement, although some restrictions apply. Some ideas include:
- Greeting cards
- Party invitations
- They can be printed on stiff card or transparent paper and a stem made from wire or pipecleaners
- Flower decoupage
- As a texture in 3D modelling (Lightwave, 3D Studio, Blender etc)
- They can be used to decorate websites
- As forum avatars (scaled to size of course)
- Printed or photocopied onto transparent paper, the flowers can be hung as a mobile or stuck to the glass of a window.
If you would like to use the flower images and find the ones displayed here are too low resolution for your needs, the images are also offered in a high-resolution format subject to this license agreement, which also applies to the low-res images that are offered free-of-charge. The images are offered in a .zip file that includes 512x512 .png versions of all the thumbnails displayed above. If you are interested, just contact me.