So I decided to get fit. With kids in tow. What seems to work is hitting the local playground, and its a lot of fun too! Here's what I do, so find your own playground and adapt to suit :)
1. Climb over the top of this thing
2. Run over the bridge
3. Jump onto this, with the help of the handrails
4. Go down the slide
5. Head back across the monkeybars (if you can) and then up the red ladder
6. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 and then 1, 2, 3, & 4
7. Run up the stairs
8. Climb down the chain netting
9. Whizz around this thing
10. Climb over (or through!) this thing
11. .. onto this thing
12. Do as many chin-ups as you can on the red bar
Repeat as many times as you can handle. Try and ignore the strange looks from other parents.
The one to watch is the monkey bars. Unless you're a very light person, they'll be too hard for an adult.